Portable Light used as a scene light for fire prevention. In very good working condition with case and carger Model 200-800
600 - 5,000 Lumens
Battery Life 3 - 24 Hours Power Source Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery System or External power 12VDC Charge Time 5 Hours Modes 4 (Low, Medium, High, Flashing 1.5Hz) Weight 18.4 lbs (8.3 kg) Dimensions 34.4 x 4.6 in (874 x 117 mm) Stowed Length 34.4 in (874 mm) Max Height When Deployed 8 ft (2.4 m) Footprint of Legs Diameter 36 in (914 mm) Certifications CE-EMC, CE-LVD Ingress Protection IPX7 Fire Resistant Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) Waterproof 9.8 ft (3 m) Impact Resistant 3.3 ft (1 m) LED Color White Color Temperature 5700K, CRI 70 Operating Temperature -4°F (-20°C) to 300°F (149°C) Charging Temperature 32°F (0°C) to 113°F (45°C) Materials Nylon 66 Housing; 6061-T6 Aluminum Head; Polycarbonate Sliding Diffuser Lens Beam Distance 3,753 ft (1,144 m) Beam Angle 8 Degree Spotlight; 120 Degree Area Light Features 2 lights in one: area light and spotlight; Portable, rechargeable, cordless and generator-free design; Deploys in under 20 seconds; Battery life indicator; AC or DC charge / drive; Head rotates 340 degrees and tilts up & down; Anchor strap; Leg extensions for uneven terrain; Lens cover provides protection when light is stored; No warm up or cool down required
It is strongly recommended that all interested parties inspect each item thoroughly before an offer to purchase is submitted. Defects may exist and it is your responsibility to verify the functional ability of the equipment.
Contact Stu McIntosh, Administration Chief @ 586-263-8437 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment to view equipment or to ask additional questions.
TERMS OF SALE:
- The Charter Township of Clinton shall neither warrant nor guarantee any items sold.
- The Township shall endeavor to list all known and major defects, although the Township shall not be held liable nor claim that all defects are known. All items shall be sold as is.
- No sale shall be invalid due to defects discovered after the sale, and all sales are final.
- The Township may withdraw an item at any time from the auction.
- The Township shall assume no responsibility nor in any way be held liable once the items are sold. The buyer agrees to the fullest extent permitted by law to defend, pay in behalf of, indemnify and hold harmless the Charter Township of Clinton, its elected and appointed officials, employees and others working in behalf of the Township; against any and all claims, demands, suits, loss, including all costs connected therewith, for any damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from the Township, its elected and appointed officials, employees or others working in behalf of the Township, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury and death; and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of or is in any way connected or associated with this purchase.
- Upon notification of award, the buyer shall make payment in full to the Clinton Township Department of Fire-Rescue-EMS, 42601 Romeo Plank Road, Clinton Township, Michigan, 48038 with a money order, cashier’s check or cash. All equipment and/or items purchased must be paid in full. No personal checks, out-of-state checks or Canadian checks will be accepted.
- Items shall not be released by the department responsible for its storage until proof of payment has been presented by the buyer.
- If items are to be picked up in person, all equipment and/or items are to be removed at the risk and expense of the purchaser within five (5) working days after notice. A valid picture I.D. must be presented. Purchaser is to schedule an appointment for pick up by contacting the selling department.
- Mailing/delivery service will not be provided.
- The Fire Department’s business hours of operation, for these types of transactions are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Item may be picked up at Clinton Township Fire Station 4, 42601 Romeo Plank Road, Clinton Township, Michigan, 48038.
- If equipment and/or items are not picked up at the scheduled date and time, the Township reserves the right to retain the equipment and/or items and re-list them for auction.
NOTICE: A buyer who fails to complete a transaction when required may lose the ability to bid on Charter Township of Clinton auctions in the future and WILL lose the ability to bid on future Department of Fire-Rescue-EMS auctions.
|Copyright © International Data Base Corp. 1983-2020 - All rights reserved