Registration Area for New Vendors
Vendors that would like to receive solicitation notices from the agencies posting bid information
on this system must register by clicking on "Proceed to Registration Area" on the bottom of the page. This system contains
a digital signature program, and as such requires all vendors to have e-mail capability and be able to utilize the Internet to download solicitation documents, addenda and award information.
As of 2/19/2017 there have been 3719 solicitations posted on this system. Of these, 2426 required
hardcopy responses, 1265 allowed vendors to respond online, 28 allowed vendors to respond hardcopy and online and
1367 awards have been finalized.
Benefits to vendors that register on this system:
- Vendors are given the ability to pinpoint the solicitations they are interested in by selecting product and service codes that define their line of business. Click here to review the NIGP product and service codes before registering.
- Vendors receive an e-mail message each time they match a new solicitation posted by any participating agency.
- For those solicitations that allow pricing to be submitted online, vendors can easily send a response in this manner and "sign" each response with a digital signature.
- For those solicitations that do not allow pricing to be submitted online, vendors can easily print the documents they need in order to respond by mail.
- Vendors receive an e-mail message each time they match with an addendum posted by any participating agency.
- Vendors receive an e-mail message each time they match with an award that is made to any solicitation they respond to.
||Pop-up windows are used in the registration area to show you errors that may need correcting. When you click on the "Proceed to Registration Area" button, a new window will open so that you can continue on to the registration area. If you do not see a window open, please de-activate your pop-up blocker program. If you would like immediate assistance, please call the Technical Support Department directly at (800) 835-4603, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time.