Registration Area for New Vendors
Vendors that would like to have access to bid opportunities from all participating agencies
have the two options shown below. When you have decided which option is best for your company,
click on "Proceed to Registration Area" at the bottom of the page.
If you are interested in our surplus auctions please use the link above to register in that area too!
| E-mail Notification
||E-mail notification gives vendors
numerous advantages to ensure they do not miss new bid opportunities that match their line of
business. A few key advantages included with e-mail notification are shown below.|
- Instant notification of formal bids and RFP's that match your profile.
- Instant notification of non formal bids (i.e., quotes) that match your profile.
- Instant notification of amendments to any bid or quote you are notified of.
- Ability to easily submit pricing online for quotes you decide to respond to.
- Instant notification when awards are made to all bids and quotes you respond to.
- Access to all awards for all bids and quotes on the system.
- Includes notification from all participating agencies (even new ones that join in the future).
- Ability to pinpoint opportunities you want to be notified of. Click here to review how!
- Promotion of your company name to buyers when you match new solicitations.
- E-mail notification for one year is $29.95, or for two years $49.95.
| No Notification
||This option gives vendors
access to search for documents of interest at no charge, but requires them to remember
to login frequently to ensure they catch opportunities before they close. Key responsibilities
associated with this option are shown below.|
- Vendors are responsible to login and search for formal bids and RFP's of interest.
- Vendors are responsible to login and locate amendments to any opportunity you decide to respond to.
- Vendors are responsible to login and search for award information of interest.
- Vendors are not allowed access to non formal bids (i.e., quotes).
- No promotion of your company name is given to buyers as they issue solicitations.
- Buyers prefer vendors choose e-mail notification so they see all companies that match.
- Vendors are not notified of any type of information from any participating agency.
||Pop-up windows are used in the registration area to show you errors that may need
correcting. We recommend you to test your system to make sure you have
your pop-up blocker set to "OFF".
Click here to test if pop-up windows can be seen!
If you do not see a window open, please de-activate your pop-up blocker program
before proceeding to the registration form. If you would like immediate assistance, please call the Technical Support Department directly at (800) 835-4603
Extension , Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time.